GET 'ALL YOU NEED' NOW!
The “AYN” License Plate Frame is… All You Need for your motorcycle!
We GUARANTEE these LEDs to be the brightest lights you've ever seen, if you don't agree we will take it back hassle free and reimburse your shipping costs!
(You will agree, you'll see. They're the brightest LEDs in the world!)
- Ultra-bright surface mount LED’s (Almost 2x brighter than other LED frames available)
- Dual Intensity LED Brake and Running Lights
- Built-in white LED License Plate Lighting
- Flush mount scratch resistant lens
- Custom forged zinc frame with a unique sculptured design
- 4 Rear mount screws and mounting hardware included
- Mirror Finish Chrome Plating
- Simple 3 wire installation – Brake, Running Light and Ground Wire
- 12 volts DC and only draws half an amp.
The “AYN Smart Module” adds the following functions:
- 4 User-selected Brake Flashing patterns to Increase conspicuity/visibility
- Sequential flashing Turn Signals
- Hazard Flasher mode for Emergency Situations
- Attention drawing “Night Rider" Mode for stationary events like shows and bike nights
- Straight forward wiring - Simple connectivity to the AYN Frame
- The “AYN Smart Module” is designed to work with the “AYN Frame” only
WIRING DIAGRAM - Simple Installation
+ ADDED FUNCTIONS - With the AYN Smart Module Installed
'NIGHT RIDER' MODE
How to engage different Modes:
HAZARD MODE - Turn your right turn signal on, apply your hand or foot brakes and turn your key switch off. When the hazard mode is turned on this way it will continue to flash until your motorcycle is turned back on. This mode will not work while your motorcycle is on for safety reasons.
'NIGHT RIDER' MODE - Turn your left turn signal on, apply your hand or foot brakes and turn your key switch off. When you engage 'Night Rider' mode the LEDs will sequence continually back and forth until you turn your key switch back on. The main use for this mode is to show off your frame and bring more attention to your motorcycle during bike nights or rally's. This mode will not work while your motorcycle is on for safety reasons.
TURN SIGNALS - The frame will give you additional turn signals that sequence from the center and outward for increased visibility while changing lanes or waiting to turn.
+ 4 BRAKE LIGHT FLASH PATTERNS - With the AYN Smart Module Installed
CLICK HERE to see a video of the AYN Frame Modes on a BMW K1200!
|MODE A (Default)
How to engage different Brake Light Flashing Modes:
The default mode that your AYN frame has is MODE A. If you would like to switch to ANY of the 4 braking flash patterns, simply press your hand or foot brakes the amount of times listed below ( 6x, 9x, 12x or 15x) immediately after you turn on your motorcycle. You will need to wait 10 seconds for the mode you've chosen to take effect.
|6x for MODE A||1 second rapid WIG WAG (back-forth on either side) then our patented BackOFF sequence (Three slow flashes - Steady for one second - Repeat)|
|9x for MODE B||1 second rapid WIG WAG (back-forth on either side) then your brakes will remain steady on as long as you are stopped|
|12x for MODE C||Steady on brakes (NO flashing) - This mode will most commonly be needed in the event that your state has a mandatory annual vehicle inspection or during group rides|
|15x for MODE D||Continuous rapid WIG WAG (back-forth on either side) as long as you are stopped|
If you are interested in the AYN Frame without the function of the AYN Smart Module - please click here to go to our AYN LICENSE PLATE FRAME product page.
Note: The AYN Frame and Smart Module consume a small amount of power when the key switch off. The amount of power consumed is comparible to that of your radio presets or less than your security system. If the bike is not going to be in use for an extended period of time (roughly 4-6 weeks) it is recommended to connect it to a battery charger. (Battery Tender Jr. $34.95)
BOLT HOLE PATTERN - To verify compatibility for countries other than the USA
STEP BY STEP INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - For your convenience click on the links below to see different makes and models and how to install